*NEW SHIP DATE OF JANUARY 15th*
12V Battery Powered Rooftop Mounted Air Conditioner
Voltage: 12V (Max power consumption tested over 100 Fahrenheit)
- 100 Amp Compressor
Power Usage 12V @ 3 / 100A
- Eco Mode 35A-55A @ 85 Fahrenheit
Powerful Mode 65A Max Cool @ 85 Fahrenheit; 120A Max Cool @ 100 Fahrenheit
Cooling Capacity: 11,830 BTU
Net Weight: 27.69kg 61.05lbs
Size: 37.75 x 31 x 7 (Please see blog post here for full dimensions)
Opening Size: 14x14
Noise Volume: 60dBa
Refrigerant: R-134a @ 600g *gas is pre-filled before delivery.
Wind Volume Max wind volume 1050ft 3 speed
Battery Powered 100% stand alone Battery powered unit. Does not connect to motor or alternator.
Easy Installation Easily fits any new or existing 14x14 rooftop opening.
Interior Vent Use a Nomadic Cooling Vent or Design/incorporate your own.
*Display represented in Celsius or Fahrenheit, but must be programmed at time of purchase.
*Mounting bolts located inside 14x14 opening.
- The 3000 battery powered air-conditioner is specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioner are powered by DC 12V/24V/48V batteries. Preferably lithium but not mandatory.
- This is a stand alone air-conditioner. You do not need to connect to the engine to operate the air-conditioner.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are non-polluting, and highly efficient units.
- All Nomadic Cooling battery powered air-conditioners operates at or below 60dBA. Plus, the added benefit of vibration free operation.
- Intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on a desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built in protection functions such as, pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- 1 : 12V Air Conditioning Unit
- 1 : Interior Control Panel - Thermostat Included
- 1 : Remote
- 4 : Metal Washers Large
- 4 : Metal Lock Washers
- 4 : Mounting Bolts Large
- 4 : Mounting Nuts
- 600g R134A Refrigerant (pre filled)
- 1 : 14x 14 Waterproof Gasket
- 1 : Interior mounting brace 14x14 (Metal Powder coat)
- 1: Flush mount interior vent aluminum (aluminum or powder coated)
- 8 : Small black finish screws for interior vent placement
- Fuse Breakers (Please use Blue Sea 187 Breakers 150A)
- Pro flex Rv Sealant
ECO MODE VS POWERFUL MODE
Eco Mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. Powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling, as powerful mode has increased consumption of energy.
On/Off: Turns the air conditioner on/off
Light: Not Applicable
Sleep: Turns off the LCD screen display light
Cool: Not Applicable
Dry: Not Applicable
Fan: Each press will increase fan speed
Powerful: A/C setting that will cool faster but will drain battery very quickly
Eco: Default A/C setting that uses minimal energy
-/+: Changes the temperature
We also offer complete electrical kits customized to your rig and custom painted shrouds!