Vehicle Charger DC to DC Killa-Wasp 1000W 12-48V
Killer Wasp 1000W 12 - 48 V Vehicle Charger
The 1:4 Input Voltage 1000 Watt Single SAFIERY DC/DC converter provides a precisely regulated DC charging output. The output voltage shares a common negative (chassis ground) with the input. This allows for best practice of both 12V negatives and 48V negatives to a common ground. The 1000 Watt SAFIERY meets the most rigorous performance standards in an industry standard footprint for mobile (12Vin) and rugged near defense applications.
The Input "auto activate" function is designed for both "smart" and "non-smart" alternators. There is a trigger voltage that is checked periodically and a startup routine followed. The algorithm is proprietary.
The 4:1 Input Voltage 1000W SAFIERY includes a charging control strategy for selected 48V Lithium batteries:
- Constant Current Charge at 52.4V
- Constant Voltage Float at 50.5V
- These are fixed and not adjustable.
Studs with protective caps are provided to allow easy mounting. The case is a mega heatsink for extended temperature operation.
The converters extremely high efficiency and high power density are accomplished through use of high-efficiency synchronous rectification technology, advanced electronic circuit, packaging and thermal design thus resulting in a high reliability product. Converter operates at a fixed frequency and follows conservative component de-rating guidelines.
Simple "Green" and "Red" LED to indicate operation.
Designed in Australia, manufactured in China. This is NOT a generic China sourced product. This is a professionally designed product with control algorithms based on our Scotty experience. The embedded software is complex but the the operation is simple!
- 100% full rated power
- 100% full stable output current
- Waterproof sealed IP67
- High power density - no fan
- Small size 230 x 150 x 65 mm plus cable lugs
- Efficiency up to 96%
- Excellent thermal performance with metal case
- Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Temperature protection
- Monotonic startup into pre bias
- Constant frequency
- Remote ON/OFF is possible
- Good shock and vibration damping
- Temperature Range -40ºC to +95ºC.
- RoHS Compliant
- Efficiency: 96%
- Ripple: 200mVp
- Line Regulation: ±0.2%
- Load Regulation: ±0.2%
- Voltage Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Enclosures: IP68
- Net Weight: 2.2kg
- EN 61000-6-3:2007/A1:2011/AC:2012
- EN 55014-1:2006/A2:2011 EN 60950-1:2006/AC:2011