Pro Installer buss bars are designed for flexibility and scalability. The snap-out side skirts allow for additional cable entry, and radius ends improve cable routing options. it is easy to link other Pro Installer products to the buss bars because of the common interconnection height in the product line.
- Compact footprint saves space
- Clear, polycarbonate covers insulate and protect on three sides
- Secure cover attachment does not interfere with cabling
- Snap-out skirts for flexible cable entry
- Radiused ends improve cable routing
- Long, threaded studs to connect up to (4) large cable lugs
- Plated brass nuts and stainless steel studs prevent thread galling during tightening