MPPT solar charge controller with Bluetooth suitable for panels of up to 700 Watts in a 12 volt battery system
Now with built-in Bluetooth. The MPPT controller is a sophisticated way to harvest the maximum power from a solar array. It adjusts its input voltage to the optimal level for maximum power production. It decouples the solar array voltage from the battery voltage so that a 48 volt panel can power a 24 volt battery bank
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Automatic battery voltage recognition for 12 or 24 volt banks
- Up to 100 Volts input, rated for 50 Amps output
- For use with up to 700 Watts of panels in a 12 volt system or 1400 Watts in a 24 volt system
- Provides three stage temperature compensated charging with a flexible charge algorithm
- Over-temperature protection and power de-rating when temperature is high.
- Compatible with Color Control GX for intuitive control of all connected products
- Maximum efficiency 98%
- Dimensions 130mm x186mm x 70mm (Approx 5.1" x 7.3" x 2.7")
- Instruction manual
- Programming can be done using a tablet or smart phone running the Victron Connect App
- NEW UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 Certification
Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT 100/50 Charge Controller
Nomadic Cooling keeps it classy, we like to hear your voice before we process your payment.
1: Process your order online.
2: Discuss your order with a Nomadic Staff member.
3: Pay over the phone or through secure email payment gateway.