This model has built-in Bluetooth. Not only does this make it easier to program but it also allows you to use incremental values for the setting. This can be used as a stand alone device or as part of a control system for a Lithium Ion battery bank. The Victron Battery protect is a solid state relay and is used to disconnect the load from a battery when it is becoming over discharged. It is controlled internally by programmable parameters for low and high voltage or when used with Lithium Ion batteries it is controlled remotely by the the VE Bus Battery Management System
- Solid state relay for use with 12/24 Volts DC
- Operating voltage range 6-35 Volts
- Maximum continuous current 220 Amps
- Maximum peak current 600 Amps (30 seconds)
- Power consumption max 1.5 mA
- Alarm output delay 12 seconds
- Load disconnect delay when triggered by BMS is instanteneous
- Load disconnect delay when triggered by low voltage of 10.5 or 21 Volts is 90 Seconds
- Load reconnect delay 30 seconds when voltage gets to 12 or 24 Volts
Victron Energy Smart BatteryProtect with Bluetooth 12/24V -220A
Nomadic Cooling keeps it classy, we like to hear your voice before we process your payment.
1: Process your order online.
2: Discuss your order with a Nomadic Staff member.
3: Pay over the phone or through secure email payment gateway.