The BMS is designed for use with Victron Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries. Its function is to manage the battery bank and prevent overcharging or over discharging.
- Shuts down or disconnect loads in case of imminent cell under voltage, -
- Reduces charge current in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature (VE.Bus products only)
- Shuts down or disconnects battery chargers in case of imminent cell overvoltage or over temperature.
- The operating voltage range of the BMS is from 9 to 70V DC.
- The VE.Bus BMS connects to a MultiPlus, Quattro or Phoenix inverter with a standard RJ45 UTP cable.
- The Load Disconnect output can be used to control the remote on/off of a load or electronic relay
- The Charge Disconnect output can be used to control the remote on/off of a charger, load relay or battery combiner
Victron Energy BMS300200000 VE Bus BMS