These are currently out of stock,and all the incoming stock for the foreseeable future has been pre sold.
We don't anticipate any more being available until near the end of the year. In the meantime other sizes are available. The Victron Energy BAT512116610 Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 160 Ahr is available and is the nearest alternative.
This latest model has all the same features as the previous ones but with a lighter weight and smaller size. New weight 22 kg Old weight 43 kg.
- This battery is listed as LFPSmart 12,8/200-a on the Manufacturers Datasheet
- Manufacturers model number BAT512120610
- Nominal voltage 12.8 V - Nominal capacity @ 25°C 200 Amp hours
- Life cycle 2500 cycles at 80% depth of discharge, 5000 cycles at 50% depth of discharge
- Dimensions 237 x 321 x 152 mm - (9.3" x 12.6" x 6" approx)
- Weight 22 kg - (48.5 Lbs approx)
- Installation manual
- Shipping by road freight to lower 48 states only
- Please note our special return policy for batteries..
This battery requires you to use an external BMS, the most popular model is the VE Bus BMS This BMS can be used to control VE Bus devices such as the MultiPlus Inverter Charger Most installations of this battery will involve one or more Battery Protects to control other loads and charge sources. Most installations will also include a Battery Monitor such as the BMV 712 I have written an extensive set of Blog posts about how to use and wire up these batteries, any posts about the earlier version of the battery apply equally to this latest version.
The compact size, light weight and high performance makes this an ideal battery for a Van conversion.