Roamer Electrical Kit - 400Ah
Original price $10,717.00 - Original price $11,174.00
$10,717.00 - $11,174.00
Current price $10,753.00
FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME
DC & AC PACKAGE
Roamer System Overview:
Our electrical systems are designed for all your power needs, whether you are a weekend adventurer or living full-time on the road! They combine reliability and efficiency without compromising safety. Each kit comes with all the components you need to get yourself out on the road and living your best life!
We make your electrical system experience hassle-free by providing you with professionally designed, easy-to-follow graphic blueprints for each system set up plus a youtube video walk-through!
Roamer System Design:
Our Roamer Electrical system was created for the avid overlander. It takes the Wanderer to the next level with the addition of shore power charging. This means that you can be in your van enjoying cool air technology while your batteries are topping off from a simple plugin!
The Roamer's Electrical System is outfitted with your choice of Victron 200ah or 330 ah battery. The battery hooks up to the Lynx Distributor which helps monitor the status of each fuse. Main battery management will come from the Victron VE Bus BMS, which protects each individual cell of the battery while monitoring the voltage, amperage pull, and amperage charge. We leveled up by adding the Victron MultiPlus inverter/charger to aid in charging your batteries with shore power. Keeping safety in mind, we attach the Victron Smart Battery Protect to shut off output to the DC breaker panel when your batteries reach optimal voltage level. Now you are plugging in all those essential 12V items like lights, appliances, etc with peace of mind. On the back end, wires are connecting up to your Blue Sea breaker panel to the Victron Orion Smart DC-DC charger and then to your stock or secondary alternator. Having an option to add solar charging through the Victron Solar MPPT and solar panels makes off-grid living much more tangible.
Now hook up your Nomadic Cooling A/C unit and you are ready to start navigating your bucket list in top-of-the-line cold air technology!
Purchase a kit today that was designed to make the purchasing process effortless!
Kit prices and components are subject to change based on availability!
All Electrical components sold at Nomadic Cooling are used in our personal and company vehicles, GUARANTEED!
Go Further in Comfort with Nomadic Cooling!
Components Included in kit:
- Master On/Off Switch
- Blue Sea 9003e
- BEP 770-EZ
- Note: Choice of switch is purely based on which look is preferred by the customer
- Blue Sea 5026 ST Blade Fuse Block
- Blue Sea 5189 MRBF Terminal Fuse 250 Amp
- Blue Sea 5191 Terminal Fuse Block
- Blue Sea 8058 Circuit Breaker Panel 120V AC
- Blue Sea 5005 ANL Fuse Block
- Blue Sea ANL Fuse 300 Amp
- Blue Sea Systems Surface Mount 187-Series DC Circuit Breaker 100A
- Blue Sea 8077 AC Panel Main 120V AC 30A
- Blue Sea Systems Surface Mount 187-series DC Circuit Breaker 80,120, or 150A
- Marinco 30 Amp RV Inlet
- Victron Energy Temperature Sensor
- Victron Energy Battery 12.8V 200ah x2
- Victron Energy VE Bus BMS
- Victron Energy Smart Battery Protect
- Victron Energy MEGA-fuse 60A, for Lynx Distributor
- Victron Energy MEGA-fuse 250A, for Lynx Distributor
- Victron Energy MEGA-fuse 400A, for Lynx Distributor
- Victron Energy Multi Control
- Victron Energy wall-mounted enclosure for Multi Control
- Victron Energy Lynx Distributor
- Victron Energy Orion-Tr 12/12-30A
- Victron Energy Multi Plus 12/3000/120-50
- Victron Energy Smart Shunt 500A/50mV
Solar charging compatible kits include:
- Above listed components
- Blue Sea Systems Surface Mount 187-series DC Circuit Breaker 50A
- Victron Energy Smart Solar MPPT 100/30
- Victron Energy MEGA-fuse 60A, extra for Lynx Distributor