On back Order until 2023! You can preorder
Proheat X30 is the next generation of diesel fired auxiliary heater you can rely on to tackle cold winter days. With 31000 BTU/hr of fluid heating capacity, the X30 is powerful enough to heat equipment and provide passenger comfort in one compact package. Packed with industry leading technology, the X30 provides heating performance you can depend on.
Reduce unnecessary engine idling and downtime to keep money where it belongs, your pocket. Turning off the engine and letting this highly efficient heater keep your equipment warm saves fuel and extends the life of your investment. Featuring modulating heat output and designed for extended maintenance intervals, the X30 delivers just the right amount of heat to suit your needs and maximize its longevity.
An industry exclusive, the X30 uses closed loop combustion control to provide smoke free operation and optimal performance in almost any setting. Utilizing an O2 sensor to monitor exhaust emissions, the smart controls continuously adapt combustion parameters for best possible performance depending on operating temperature, altitude and environment.
COOLANT HEATER FEATURES
- Modulating Heat Output to suit changing heating system parameters and load: 10 to 31 kBTU/hr
- Closed Loop Combustion Control using integrated O2 Sensor for dependable performance
- Adaptive Smart Controls for optimum system temperature and heater longevity
PROHEAT FUNCTION CONTROLLER (PFC)
- All new design providing timed and manual start
- Easy-to-read and set digital display with adjustable backlight
- Various mounting configurations for ease of installation
- J1939 CAN bus
Included with Purchase
- Proheat X30 Standard Heater with enclosure and installation kit
- Proheat Timer Controller
- Proheat Thermostat
The core of any heating system, the versatile X30 easily integrates into many different applications. Whatever the vehicle or equipment, the X30 has been developed with ease of installation in mind. The smart controls automatically adjust to system voltage and compensate for negative installation factors to deliver trouble free operation.