Nomadic Cooling 1000 12V
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE TIME AN ORDER IS PLACED UNTIL IT IS SHIPPED.
12V Battery Powered Rooftop Mounted Air Conditioner
The Nomadic Cooling 1000 was designed for individuals with a smaller space in mind. These units are still in their first stages of development and we are doing a limited run of these to see how they hold up to people's needs.
- Voltage: 12V (Max power consumption tested over 100 Fahrenheit)
- 65 Amp Compressor
- Amperage: 25-65A
- Cooling Capacity: 6500-7500 BTU
- Net Weight: 27.69kg 61.05lbs
- Size: 37.75 x 31 x 7 (Please see here for full dimensions)
- Opening Size: 14x14
- Noise Volume: 60dBa
- Refrigerant: R-134a @ 600g *gas is pre-filled before delivery.
- Wind Volume: Max wind volume 1050ft 6 speed
Battery Powered: 100% stand-alone Battery-powered unit
- Battery not included
Easy Installation: Easily fits any new or existing 14x14 rooftop opening.
- See the support page for installation instructions
- Interior Vent: Use a Nomadic Cooling Vent or Design/incorporate your own.
- Standard Vent: 15 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
- Revel Plate (Special Request only): 20 3/4" L x 22 1/2" W
- Other/Old Style Plates (Special Request Only): 19 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
*Display represented in Celsius or Fahrenheit, but must be programmed at the time of purchase.
*Mounting bolts located inside 14x14 opening.
- The 1000 battery-powered air-conditioner is specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid but have a smaller space.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are powered by DC 12V/24V/48V batteries. Preferably lithium but not mandatory.
- This is a stand-alone air-conditioner. You do not need to connect to the engine to operate the air-conditioner.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are non-polluting, and highly efficient units.
- All Nomadic Cooling battery-powered air-conditioners operate at or below 60dBA. Plus, the added benefit of the vibration-free operation.
- An intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on the desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built-in protection functions such as pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- 1: 12V Air Conditioning Unit
- 1: Interior Control Panel - Thermostat Included
- 1: Remote
- 4: Metal Washers Large
- 4: Metal Lock Washers
- 4: Mounting Bolts Large
- 4: Mounting Nuts
- 600g R134A Refrigerant (pre-filled)
- 1: 14x 14 Waterproof Gasket
- 1: Interior mounting brace 14x14 (Metal Powder coat)
- 1: Flush mount interior vent aluminum (aluminum or powder coated)
- 8: Small black finish screws for interior vent placement
- 1: Air separator foam
- 1: Vibra-Tite threadlocker
- Fuse Breakers (Please use Blue Sea 187 Breakers 100A)
- Weather Proofing Sealant (For weatherproofing the installation)
ECO MODE VS POWERFUL MODE
Eco Mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. Powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling, as powerful mode has increased consumption of energy.
- On/Off: Turns the air conditioner on/off
- Light: Not Applicable
- Sleep: Turns off the LCD screen display light
- Cool: Not Applicable
- Dry: Not Applicable
- Fan: Each press will increase fan speed
- Powerful: A/C setting that will cool faster but will drain the battery very quickly
- Eco: Default A/C setting that uses minimal energy
- -/+: Changes the temperature