Go Power 30 AMP Dual Bank Bluetooth-Enabled Digital Solar Controller
This Bluetooth® enabled 30 Amp digital solar controller protects the life of your solar battery, whether it's Lithium, AGM, or Lead Acid.
A solar charge controller is an essential component of your photovoltaic (PV) system. The controller maintains the life of the battery by protecting it from overcharging. When your battery has reached a 100% state of charge, the controller prevents overcharging by limiting the current flowing into the batteries from your solar array.
- Dual Bank capable
- Bluetooth ready; used the Go Power! Connect app (Click here for more info)
- 12 volt flush mounted PV charge controller rated for a continuous solar current input of 30 amps.
- Uses pulse width modulation (PWM) technology
- Unique four stage charging system with optional equalize setting, to charge and protect your battery bank
- LCD digital display that shows solar array charge current, system battery voltage and battery capacity
- Built-in USB charge port
- Connects up to 600 watts of solar
- Charges 1 or 2 battery banks
- Remote on/off control of select Go Power! ISW inverters
- 5 year warranty
Using Go Power! Connect, you can connect to your PWM-30-UL controller to:
- Set the battery type and charging profile
- Turn your compatible Go Power! ISW Inverter on or off
- Toggle Maximum Power Boost mode
View essential battery stats, including:
- Battery Voltage
- PV Charging Current
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
108mm x 190mm x 35mm