Ancor 1110101 Marine Tinned Copper Wire 10 AWG Red - Per Foot
Primary wire is commonly used in automotive, marine, trailer, and general electrical applications. 10 gauge wire is manufactured with single conductor copper wire and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation. The 10 gauge primary wire also features a smooth surface, making it easy to create harnesses and wire runs. These designs allow the 10 gauge wire to provide extra strength and makes it resistant to grease, oil, and acids. Primary wire is an ideal option for customized projects, replacements needs, and repairs on existing applications. To meet the needs of your specific electrical application, Del City offers 10 gauge wire in a variety of colors and spool sizes.
- Single conductor copper stranded with a polyvinyl chloride insulation.
- Spool sizes available: 100, 500, 1000, & 3000 feet.
- Also available in convenient 10 ft thrifty spools.
- Colors available: red, white, dark blue, dark green, black, yellow, brown, gray, purple, orange, pink.
- Rated for 60 volts.
- Insulation operates optimally between -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Meets or exceeds SAE specification J1128, Ford M1L56A, & Chrysler MS3450.
Original price $1.00 - Original price $1.00
$1.00 - $1.00
Current price $1.00