Nomadic Cooling 2000 24V
24V Battery Powered Rooftop Mounted Air Conditioner
- Voltage: 24V (Max power consumption tested over 100 Fahrenheit)
- 40 Amp Compressor
- Power Usage: 24V 3 / 40A
- Fan Mode
- Eco Mode
- 10A-15A @ 85 Fahrenheit
- Powerful Mode
- 20A Max Cool @ 85 Fahrenheit
- 35A Max Cool @ 120 Fahrenheit
- Cooling Capacity: 12,480 BTU
- Net Weight: 27.69kg 61.05lbs
- Size: 37.75"x31"x7" (Please see here for full dimensions)
- Opening Size: 14x14
- Noise Volume: 60dBa
- Refrigerant: R-134a @ 600g *gas is pre-filled before delivery.
- Wind Volume: Max wind volume 1050 ft 6 speed
- Battery Powered: 100% stand alone Battery powered unit
- Battery not included
- Easy Installation: Easily fits any new or existing 14"x14" rooftop opening.
- See the support page for installation instructions.
- Interior Vent: Use a Nomadic Cooling Vent or Design/incorporate your own.
- Standard Vent: 15 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
- Revel Plate (Special Request only): 20 3/4" L x 22 1/2" W
- Other/Old Style Plates (Special Request Only): 19 3/4" L x 15 3/4" W
*Display represented in Celsius or Fahrenheit, but must be programmed at the time of purchase.
*Mounting bolts located inside 14"x14" opening.
- The 2000 battery-powered air-conditioner is specifically designed for individuals who travel off the grid.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are powered by DC 12V/24V/48V batteries. Preferably lithium but not mandatory.
- This is a stand-alone air-conditioner. You do not need to connect to the engine to operate the air-conditioner.
- All Nomadic Cooling air-conditioners are non-polluting, and highly efficient units.
- All Nomadic Cooling battery-powered air-conditioners operate at or below 60dBA. Plus, the added benefit of the vibration-free operation.
- An intelligent microprocessor control system, allows the user to set the temperature based on the desired temperature.
- Includes multiple built-in protection functions such as pressure alarm, power high/low voltage, motor over-current, and motor temperature protection.
- 1: 24V Air Conditioning Unit
- 1: Interior Control Panel - Thermostat Included
- 1: Remote
- 4: Metal Washers Large
- 4: Metal Lock Washers
- 4: Mounting Bolts Large
- 4: Mounting Nuts
- 600g R134A Refrigerant (pre-filled)
- 1: 14"x14" Waterproof Gasket
- 1: Interior mounting brace 14"x14" (Metal Powder coat)
- 1: Flush mount interior vent aluminum (aluminum or powder coated)
- 8: Small black finish screws for interior vent placement
- 1: Air separator foam
- 1: Vibra-Tite threadlocker
- Fuse Breakers (Please use Blue Sea 187 Breakers 60A)
- Weather Proofing Sealant (For weatherproofing the installation)
ECO MODE VS POWERFUL MODE
Eco Mode should be the default operation type on a Nomadic Cooling air conditioner. Powerful mode should only be used for short periods of time for maximum cooling, as powerful mode has increased consumption of energy.
- On/Off: Turns the air conditioner on/off
- Light: Not Applicable
- Sleep: Turns off the LCD screen display light
- Cool: Not Applicable
- Dry: Not Applicable
- Fan: Each press will increase fan speed
- Powerful: A/C setting that will cool faster but will drain the battery very quickly
- Eco: Default A/C setting that uses minimal energy
- -/+: Changes the temperature
We also offer complete electrical kits customized to your rig!
in stock, ready to be shipped
Original price $5,273.00 - Original price $5,273.00
$5,273.00 - $5,273.00
Current price $5,273.00